Enter your favorite photo of your pet online in the Saratoga’s Top Pet Photo Contest! Dogs, ponies, cats, snakes… all pets are welcome!
Each vote is a donation that goes directly to supporting people of diverse abilities served by AIM Services, Inc.
The top three (3) pets will receive prize packages and be recognized as Saratoga’s Top Pets, so make sure to share with friends and family and encourage them to vote!
Here are the details:
- The Contest begins Saturday, June 1st at Noon EST and ends Thursday, August 1st at Noon EST.
- It is a $5 donation to AIM to enter the Contest.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- Each $1 donation to AIM counts as one (1) vote.
- Vote as many times as you like!
To enter the Contest you will submit a digital photo of your pet, provide their name, your name and address, and a short paragraph (250 words or less) that tells voters something fun or interesting about the pet(s) in the photo.
If you submit a photo to the Contest, you can email links to your family and friends to encourage voting for your photo. On your pet’s public page, there is a “Share” button that allows yo
u to share your entry through Facebook and other social networking sites.
First Prize: BBQ for 10 from PJ’s BAR-B-QSA, an 8×10 custom pet portrait from Feathered Antler, a $50 gift certificate to Benson’s Pet Center, and a $50 gift certificate to use at WOW Restaurants (BWP Saratoga, Wheatfields Restaurant & Bar Saratoga, or 2 West Bar & Grille).
Second Prize: A $100 gift certificate to Impressions of Saratoga, a colorful portrait of a pet from Crafters Gallery, and a $50 gift certificate to use at WOW Restaurants (BWP Saratoga, Wheatfields Restaurant & Bar Saratoga, or 2 West Bar & Grille).
Third Prize: A gift basket with an assortment of treats, toys and tools including a free exam from Greenfield Animal Hospital, and a $50 gift certificate to use at WOW Restaurants (BWP Saratoga, Wheatfields Restaurant & Bar Saratoga, or 2 West Bar & Grille).
All participants who receive $500 in votes or more will receive two tickets to attend Vin Le Soir: Wine Tasting to benefit AIM Services, Inc. valued at $130. Participants who receive $500 in votes or more must be twenty-one (21) years of age by November 6, 2019 to attend the Vin Le Soir event; substitutions will be given to those who are not of age.
- Any pet can enter the contest. Photos may contain more than one pet, and family members are welcome in the photo as well.
- Winners will be determined by popular vote. First place having the most votes, Second place having the second most votes, and Third place having the third most votes at the end of the Contest.
- All votes are donations to AIM Services, Inc. and are fully tax-deductible as permitted by law. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt. Mailed paper receipts can be requested by emailing RSVP@aimservicesinc.org.
- Donations are not refundable.
- Contest donations are processed by a secure (SSL, PCI-Compliant) payment processor. You can donate using all major credit cards and Visa and MasterCard debit cards.
- Registration information shared by participants when creating an account to submit a photo entry will be kept strictly confidential by AIM Services, Inc.
- AIM Services, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify at any time any photo it determines to be unsuitable.
- The selection process will be determined by electronic tabulations under the supervision of Gogo Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding.
Donations in 2019
Our mission is to support the “power of potential” in people of diverse abilities. In 2019 and beyond, your donation will help people live as independently as possible. Each year families are challenged with the cost of the necessary behavioral assessments required to access services and purchase adaptive equipment that would improve the lives of their loved ones. The inability to pay for these costly assessments, often $400 or more, prevent hundreds of families from accomplishing their dreams and goals.
This past year, the funding of a behavioral assessment resulted in financing the construction of a protective barrier in a family’s yard. This fence has allowed their young daughter to play freely outside without fear of injury. Imagine what each person can accomplish and enjoy as we ensure they are able to access these vital behavioral assessments.
Funding these assessments will often result in the subsequent funding of the specific need or service; the door to so many more supports and services. Last year’s need totaled $88,049; we provided $52,386 of that request. That left $35,663 of unfunded dreams and opportunities. You can change that!