At Jaeger & Flynn we know how confusing, challenging and time-consuming it can be to keep up with the growing number of state and federal laws and regulations that employers are subject to today. To help with this burden, we provide access to a team of experienced HR professionals and various online resource subscriptions that help keep our clients up-to-date on all the legal happenings in the HR and benefits world. Together we can also assist with the implementation of new benefits and HR-related regulations, helping you stay in compliance. We connect you to the resources you need to make your life easier – all with just a click of a button.
Your HR Assistant
At Jaeger & Flynn, we know that staying up to date on the growing number of state and federal laws governing employers can be a time-consuming task. That doesn’t even include the time spent keeping a pulse on HR best practices. Regardless of whether your organization is small or large, JFA’s Your HR Assistant puts the tools you need at your fingertips. From interviewing and onboarding to discipline and termination, our web-based and call-center tools and services provide you with access to the resources needed to tackle the many HR challenges you face.
With “Your HR Assistant” you get the following suite of self-service resources:
- JFA’s MyWave Elements Client Portal, our online platform which provides legislative briefs, employment policy templates, hot-topic HR articles, sample employee communications and compliance-related forms, as well as access to a community of more than 300,000 of your peers. In addition, to ease the burden of staying informed there is a weekly email that provides updates on changing laws that affect HR.
- HR360, an additional online resource similar to your MyWave Elements Client Portal but with a modern design and even more tools and features to give you a compliance edge.
- Zywave Learning, an online learning management system with over 200 training courses available, including Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for New York & NYC Employees and Managers (other States are also available, such as Delaware, California and Connecticut).
- ThinkHR’s People Risk Management (PRM), an online and call center platform providing an extensive HR and compliance library, an online “living” employee handbook builder, and telephone and e-mail access to certified, senior HR advisors to provide guidance on HR and benefits compliance issues.
ZyWave’s MyWave Elements Portal and HR360
JFA provides all Your HR Assistant clients with access to ZyWave’s MyWave Elements portal, as well as HR360. These comprehensive online resources were designed with your unique business needs in mind. They work together to provide a host of tools, services and resources that help you to collaborate, minimize risks, promote wellness, prevent losses and stay in compliance. Within these platforms you will find interactive HR tools, such as a Job Description Builder, Benefits Notices Generator, Salary Benchmarking tool and an Employee Handbook Builder, to name a few. You will also have access to Zywave Learning; an entire library of employee training videos to include Sexual Harassment training that is compliant with NYS Guidelines.
Providing you these easy-to-use, online self-service tools are just one of the many innovative ways we support your business.
Our Your HR Assistant package also includes ThinkHR’s People Risk Management (PRM) solution. PRM provides our clients with valuable services including:
- Comply: An extensive resource library including insightful guides, comprehensive checklists, and other resources to navigate HR, compliance, safety, and PRM issues.
- Live Advisors: Certified, senior advisors to provide trustworthy guidance to prevent and resolve challenging people situations and compliance issues via phone and email.
- Living Handbook: A federal- and state-level compliant handbook builder that allows the incorporation of unique company policies and delivers policy update alerts as regulations change.
- Learn: A learning management system to provide courses on a variety of topics so you can adhere to compliance mandates, improve safety, foster professional development, and improve employee engagement.