Our Jaeger & Flynn Population Health Management team possesses a distinctive combination of experience, education, certifications and more – all driven by the passion to promote healthy living. We believe leading by example is not optional. From consistently looking into industry trends and best practices to continuing our education through some of the top programs, we’re ready to takes steps forward with you.
Wellness programs have evolved beyond a solely activity-based approach with data playing a key role in programs today. Our team knows the importance of results and we collect valuable insights and information that drive them. We utilize health care claims data to make educated decisions on what the best wellness programming will be for your employee population. We want to show you, not only through the positive changes in your employee’s themselves, but through numbers, the value of incorporating wellness into your culture and the return you will get on the investment.
Of course, we can’t do it alone, which is why we have a strong presence in the community to help broaden our resources. Utilizing our expertise and resources, we produce videos, webinars and newsletters to help support and enhance your wellness initiatives. As a partner, we help develop communications to your employees so that they can take full advantage of the wellness opportunities available to them!
It’s our goal to help you develop and maintain purposeful programming. JFA brings together the client, the employees, and the vendors by standing as the single point-of-contact – making the process as simple as possible.
Through supporting your wellness mission, boosting carrier relationships and amplifying your resources and incentives, we keep a pulse on everything wellness to put your needs first. We are available to review those needs and interests so that we can make the appropriate recommendations for your business and your population.
For our group health insurance clients, we offer a number of wellness program supports at no additional cost to help promote healthy lifestyles and better health plan utilization. We also offer a number of full wellness plan administration services on a program fee basis including:
- Comprehensive program development using prior claims experience and in-depth discussion of employer goals, company interests, needs and overall expectations
- Creation of a schedule focused on topics that affect your employees while keeping them engaged
- Providing promotional materials for activities and other initiatives; such as, fitness challenges, workshops, and more
- Ongoing support for your worksite wellness committee
- Planning, developing, launching and analysis of employee interest and satisfaction surveys
- Activity tracking and biometric screenings
- Phone, email and web support
- Access to JFA Health Connect; our proprietary online Benefits & Well-Being Hub.